Konica Minolta have released the successor to the ‘8’ series range. We take a look at the new devices and what they can offer your business.
The C250i / C300i / C360i offers speeds of 25ppm, 30ppm and 36ppm respectively which is the same speeds as the 8 series devices. The new hardware features a 10.1 inch tablet-like touch screen with multi-touch support and a redesigned user interface for intuitive operation and ease of use.
However those with a potential mixed fleet with the still current range C458 / C558 the new ‘i’ range has the ability to use the same standard interface as the current 8 series range ensuring user familiarity between the fleet.
The 10.1 inch screen offers vibration feedback and a 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta’s integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
Versatile finishing options include stapling, punching, letterfolding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.
A full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender anti-virus engine, protects your organisation against malware infection.
Konica Minolta MarketPlace
Direct access from the MFP user interface home screen to the Konica Minolta MarketPlace to enjoy Cloud services, connectors, and much more.
- Universal Printer Driver One driver to install, manage and maintain
- MyTab Print driver customisation
- Direct print Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
- Smart job queue Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
- Mobile Printing Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
- New User Interface Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
- Quick access to settings With most used settings visible at first sight, select them with one click, drop down or pop up menu
- Blank page removal Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
- Scan-to-Me/Home Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
- Scan preview Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
- Scan annotation Stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes
- Scan programs Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
- Scan to url Reduce the load on the company network by sending a simple url to the recipient instead of a big file
- Blank page removal Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
Contact Evolve Document Soutions for more infomration on the new Konica Minolta Range.